Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The New Mommy Accessories

I have never really been into jewelry and accessories. I have gone through periods where I feel the need to accessorize, but those periods are very short lived. My friends and family have tired buying me accessories and doing everything short of an intervention, but they just wind up being worn by my step daughter. Sticks has become fascinated with jewelry and accessories lately. I think she must have looked at me and has decided my plain colored tops were just too boring for her. She has opted to accessorize for me. I first noticed it the day she was fussy for an hour and only wanted to eat her cereal on my lap. I feed her and noticed white cereal all over my my shirt. Since then I have noticed carrots, green beans and my true favorite snot all over my clothes. It's not so bad when you notice them at home, but leaving the house with my new accessories is quite embarrassing.

Maybe Sticks is onto something here. Maybe there is a market in the Mommy accessories, maybe I could make millions. Hmmm, any takers on the previously used baby snot? It's all the rage in Europe.

No comments:

Post a Comment